Special Risk Insurance is designed to cover activities that may fall outside of existing insurance coverage. The most common example of this is Sports Camps and Clinics that occur on weekends and during the summer.
If you are interested in insurance coverage for a camp, the following are available:
- For Accident Medical Benefits Only,
- For North Carolina: click here.
- For South Carolina: click here.
- For Accident Medical Benefits and General Liability Insurance, click here.
- Schedule of camps form: click here.
Note: You may download a special risk claim form here.
Need Adobe Reader? Click the image below:
Home | About Us | Student Accident Insurance | Special Risk Insurance | Claims | Contact Us!